Sony CLM-FHD5 Clip-On 5 “Full HD LCD On-Camera Monitor
- 5″ 1920 x 1080, HDMI Input
- S-Log Display
- Supports NP-FW50-Type Batteries
- Color Peaking, False Color
- Two Customizable Front Panel Buttons
- Included Cold Shoe Mount & Sun Hood
Sony’s CLM-FHD5 Clip-On 5″ Full HD LCD On-Camera Monitor features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 and an HDMI input to display the full HD signal out of your camera. The 5″ screen is larger than the typical LCD screen of most DSLRs and camcorders and combined with the Full HD resolution, it provides a sharp image well suited for operating your camera. The monitor features an S-Log display function that lets you display an image recorded by your camera using S-Log to protect your highlights as if it had been captured with normal gamma. This can provide a more pleasing image to view, while the original footage is captured in S-Log.
Supporting W, M, and V-type batteries, the monitor is capable of long run times and can accept an optional AC power adapter. It features color peaking and focus magnification to aid in getting your shot in focus. It also features false color to aid in exposure. Two assignable front panel buttons allow you to customize your workflow. The included shoe mount and sun hood allow you to mount the monitor on your camera, and the sun hood protects that monitor from veiling glare.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- The 5″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 LCD monitor delivers a high-resolution image that your camera is not capable of displaying.
- Focus Assist with Focus Magnification Function
- Focus magnification function lets you enlarge an image to 3x or 6x magnification, making it easier to check and confirm your focus.
- Focus Assist with Peaking Function
- Focus peaking function assists you to get sharp focus quickly while manual focusing. It highlights the areas that are in sharpest focus in red, making it easier to see if your subject is in focus at a glance.
- S-Log Disp. for Exposure and Contrast Control
- S-Log shooting provides wider dynamic range for smooth gradations with reduced blown-out highlights and blocked-up shadows. This S-Log function displays images with the brightness and contrast close to how the images appear in regular shooting mode. This allows you to capture a flat S-log image while making it easier to control focus, contrast, and exposure using the LCD monitor. S-Log Disp. Assist Gain Adjustment is selectable in values of +2, +1, 0, -1, and -2.
- False Color Function for Accurate Exposure Setting.
- False Color display helps you set accurate exposure levels by converting brightness to numeric figures and displays those as colors. Red = 108% or more, Yellow = 100-108%, Pink = 61-65%, Green = 41-45%, Blue = 3-10%, Violet = 3% or less. Therefore, if you want to shoot a person’s skin at 61 – 65%, adjust the exposure setting so that the skin appears as pink. This display does not affect the images the camera is shooting.
- Video Level Marker
- Video Level Marker uses color to help you achieve optimum exposure and skin tone according to your user-selected target video signal level. Chose from five video signal levels to highlight the area of your image in green that matches the level you select. The rest of your image will indicate over and underexposed areas with dark gray indicating lower video signal level (areas of lower exposure) and light gray indicates higher video signal level (areas of higher exposure). Blue indicates blocked-up shadows and red indicates blown-out highlights. For example, if you want to shoot your subject’s skin at around 70% signal level, select 70% from the menu and adjust exposure setting so that the skin appears as green on the monitor. This display does not affect the images the camera is shooting.
- Assignable Front Panel Buttons
- Two customizable buttons allow you to assign frequently used functions to each: C1 and C2 buttons for fast access and easy operation.
- Compatible with Multiple Camera Batteries
- The monitor uses the same W, M and V batteries as cameras do, so you can use it for long periods of shooting without having to bring along different batteries. There’s also an optional AC adaptor that’s handy for long operating sessions without batteries. Various optional power sources: 1. AC adaptor AC-PW10AM / 2. NP-FW50 / 3. NP-FM500H / 4. NP-FV50 / 5. NP-FV70 / 6. NP-FV100A
- LCD Hood and AR Coating
- The CLM-FHD5 features a sturdy yet removable sun hood to shield the LCD from the sun and bright lights while shooting. The sun hood folds closed to protect your screen when not in use. The AR (anti-reflection) coating on the LCD helps minimize glare for improved image viewing quality.
- A built-in monaural speaker allows you to hear the audio, especially useful when checking your footage.
- Connector Cover
- The monitor’s connectors are protected by a flap when not in use, which can help prevent dust build up.
|Dimensões||16.002 × 13.716 × 12.192 cm|
Somente clientes que já compraram o produto podem deixar um comentário.